About UsOur services:
- Free measure & quote within the south eastern suburbs
- Receive your quote within 2 working days
- We endeavour to have your order completed within 3 weeks
- Lay Buy available - take home your product/s upon final payment
- Fitting can be arranged for you
- Curtain Alterations
- Blind repairs/replacements parts
Sunscreen Roller Blinds
- For day time privacy & cutting out the glare, Sunscreen Roller Blinds/Day Blinds could be your perfect choice.
- They provide privacy without blocking your view and act as a heat and cold barrier and complements any type of blockout covering such as Holland Blinds or Curtains. Available in a range of colours, patterns and textures.
Fancy Blockout Roller Blinds
- They are privacy blinds with a choice of finishes!
- We custom make blinds to your measurements.
- Our Holland Blinds come in a range of different finishes including, scalloped, double lathe or fabric inserts.
- Fabrics come in 100% blockout or light filtering.
Sunscreen & Blockout Roller Blinds
- Roller Blinds come with a choice of base rails – round, oval or flat rails – with fabric inserted.
- The rails are powder coated and available in a choice of colours!
- Every blind we manufacture is checked before leaving the warehouse.
- Fact - Uncovered Windows are responsible for up to 40% heat loss from a home in winter & up to 50% of unwanted heat gain in summer.
Sheer & Lace Curtains
Drapes either Rubber Backed or with Separate Lining
- They will give you privacy & insulate the room.
- Drapes and pelmets provide a barrier to heat and cold, keeping your home warmer in winter and cooler in summer allowing you to cut down your energy consumption.
- For a much more dramatic style, you can't go past swags and tails! This provides a very elegant, classy look which also acts as a barrier to the heat and cold.
- Drapes are becoming a common feature in the home theatre room. Not only to make the room darker and soften the ambiance, the fabric also helps with the acoustics and light reflection.
- Roman Blinds are available in many choice fabrics!
- They look great in any room, either on their own or in together with a sunscreen blind or sheer curtains.
- Attached with metal cord rings, you will have no problems with plastic cord rings breaking after exposure to the sun.
- Our soft Roman Blinds also have metal cord rings screwed into the rear battens, eliminating the need to use plastic once again!
- Our Roman Blinds will not show the pockets when the blinds are down because the back battens are sewn into the lining only!
- Soft Roman Blinds are made of uncoated curtain fabrics and with blockout lining.
- Vertical blinds are an ideal window covering for the home or office.
- Angle the louvers to allow light in or completely close them for blockout.
- These blinds are great for sliding doors, as they can be centre opening or open one way. You have the choice of cord or hand operation and a variety of colours to choose from
Timber and Slim Line
- Quality Western Red Cedar and Faber Slim Line Venetian Blinds come in a variety of colours to choose from and are custom made by The Curtain Warehouse to fit your windows.
- An ideal window covering for your home or office.
- The louvers can be angled to allow in light yet giving you privacy, or completely close them to block out the light and give you complete privacy. A simple turn of the wand enables you to choose the angle your require.